Friday, 4 March 2016
Deadpool
Click here
The film review that I watched was called " Review: ‘Deadpool,’ a Sardonic Supervillain on a Kill Mission" by Manohla Dargis on February 11, 2016. I like this review because it tells a lot about the movie with ought giving away spoilers.
The reason I chose this film review is that it has a nice balance talking about the film and its actors. It does not just focus on just the film, it talks about the actors, other films, the creator and more. As well it also talks a lot about the film but does not spoil the film for people who read the review before going to view the movie.
Overall the review was very nicely done, it did not jump back and forth between topics and was fairly easy to read and as well understand. I really liked how the New York Times did their review and that is why I have chosen it for my assignment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment