Monday, 2 May 2016

The Time Capsule

  1. IPhone - I would choose that because iphones changed a lot in just the past couple years so it would be cool to see how much it changes in 100 years and the advancement in technology.
  2. Clothing - To show what we wore and what it looked like and the evolution of the clothing from now to then and our idea of style.
  3. Food - Gives idea what our idea of a meal or a desert was and see how much the food has changed or not changed.
  4. Present newspaper - Show what it looked like from 100 years ago and what the news was like.
  5. A text book - To show our level of knowledge and what our beliefs are when it comes to school subjects.

Dear people of the future:
My name is Carson. I am 15 years old and go to Blackville High School. I am the youngest of my family of four with me,  my mother, my sister and my father. If you are reading this, it is in the year 2116. I will be talking about some things about myself, my community and the world that will probably be completely different by the time you’re reading this.

Usually if it is a nice day out I like to go four wheeling with my friends or I will shoot pucks in my backyard and if it is a bad day out, I will stay inside and go on my phone watch tv.
I live in a small community called Renous and not a whole lot goes on here. I am not sure about any big news that is going on in the world right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment