Wednesday, 6 April 2016

How To Article Review

The how to article that I am reviewing is called "How to Buy a Donkey". I chose this because buying donkeys is not something that people often do and its probably not easy to do.  You cant just go and search to buy a donkey, you have to have a trusted site.

This article would be very helpful to someone looking to buy a donkey. I feel this is a good and trusted site because the author went in great depth and included lots of details on it.

  • There are no more than three grammatical or spelling errors in the article. 5/5
  • The article has a catchy headline that makes you want to read it. 3/5
  • The article has a purpose, explaining benefits to the reader. 4/5
  • The steps in the article are clear and easy to understand. 5/5
Overall 17/20

http://www.wikihow.com/Buy-Donkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment