Friday, 8 April 2016

Tips on Writing Stories for Children


http://m.wikihow.com/Write-a-Children's-Story

  1. Some information I found particularly helpful is, if you are having trouble thinking of an idea, ask a child. They are the ones reading it so see what they like. Another idea is make sure you state what age the book is recommended for.
  2. The information I found similar is that it looks like the author took lots of these points into consideration.
  3. The information I found helpful in "Writing Good Dialogue" is it gives you lots of tips on how to make your story better and how to correctly put dialog into your story.
  4.  What I think should be a part of the grading rubric for this assignment is the dialog. I think that because in a lot of children books that is a big part in the story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment